ako?

My photo
San diego, California, United States
A painter turned photographer in the Philippines, somehow wants to go back to his past but enjoys the present too much... i accept commissioned works and shoot for events you can email me @ poldingsena@yahoo.com.ph

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poor treats





some of the portraits i did over a year ago...

.....


I pretend that I'm the ruler of the world.
I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders.
I touch the sky, the stars, the moon, and all the planets as
representatives of mankind.
I worry about the devastation of a nuclear holocaust.
I cry for all the death and poverty in the world
I am a nutty guy who likes dolphins.


-sandy maas

.....



Katrina Dulguime






Mark Aquino





Mayone Bakunawa







Max Tiu






James Zablan









Max Tiu




James Zablan





Sarah Cadondon







Max Tiu





Michelle Valera







Katrina Dulguime





Micah Atanacio





Monica Gawaran





Mr. City of Angels





Jayjay Joson








John Walzer






Miki Keirulf



Max Tiu









Max Tiu


No comments:

Post a Comment