ako?

My photo
San diego, California, United States
A painter turned photographer in the Philippines, somehow wants to go back to his past but enjoys the present too much... i accept commissioned works and shoot for events you can email me @ poldingsena@yahoo.com.ph

Saturday, May 12, 2012

whatnots...


"Whatnots..."



Its a weekend and doesn't have much to do, so i decided to clean up my hard drives to give more space for my recent shoots, surprisingly, while i was sorting out which ones to trash and which ones to keep, i bumped into these old works of mine from way back 2006, memories suddenly came pouring in and remembered all the things i've seen and the people i met during my travels, life was good to me and i have learned so much from it, which suddenly made me realize that less than two weeks from now will be my 32nd birthday...
 oh man im old...












time passed by, 
my mind did not forget,
beneath the curtains through the dusted shelves...
screeching sound of chest box as it was opened...
full of whatnots...









































































































will regularly update




***















No comments:

Post a Comment